Globe 3600N 13" Heavy Duty Manual Slicer
If you're looking for a meat and cheese slicer that will improve product yield, deliver reliable performance, and still be easy to clean and sanitize, look no further than the Globe 3600N Slicer.
Constructed with a rugged gear driven system to help easily slice through difficult products like cheese, the 3600N features a 13" steel alloy knife blade and dual-gear slice thickness adjustment for precise performance.
Stainless steel construction ensures effective sanitation, while the open-space base design delivers an expanded area around the knife for quick and easy cleaning.
Click here for Product Specification Sheet (PDF)
- 13" dia. steel alloy knife blade
- Gear-driven knife system
- Start/stop touchpad controls
- 2° angled drip groove on slicer table
- Dual gear slice-thickness adjustment
- 45° carriage angle
- 12" food chute carriage
- Stainless steel construction
- 1/2HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0amps
- NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010
- Made in the USA
- Knife ring guard with removable deflector - protects operator from non-slicing portion of knife
- Knife cover interlock - prevents slicer from operating without the knife cover in place
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation of slicer in the event of power or interlock interruption
- Kick-stand for cleaning and sanitizing under slicer