Globe G12A 12" Automatic Slicer
Easy to use with manual or automatic operation, the Globe G12A Medium Duty Automatic Slicer precisely slices a variety of meats. The G12A is specially designed for moderate use of only 1-2 hours per day with occasional cheese slicing.
Featuring a food chute angle designed to hold product better and minimize waste, the G12A comes equipped with a 12" hard chromed, hollow ground knife that lasts longer and sharpens easier. Durable anodized aluminum construction is stain resistant for long lasting performance that is easy to clean.
Click here for Product Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Automatic or manual slicing operation
- Medium duty
- 12" diameter knife
- Extended chute and end weight accommodate 10.5" tall product
- Pyramid-shaped end weight teeth and improved gripping teeth on underside of endweight
- Top mounted sharpener
- Ball bearing chute slide
- Knob added to knife cover for easier installation and removal
- Automatic & independent 35° chute
- Metal bottom enclosure
- Removable slice deflector
- Power indicator light
- Anodized aluminum construction
- 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 3 amps
- NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF/ANSI 8-2010
- Knife ring guard - protects operator from non-slicing portion of knife
- Knife cover interlock - prevents slicer from operating without the knife cover in place
- Motor overload protection - prevents overuse of motor.