Vulcan 70 lb. Capacity Gas Fryer
The Vulcan LG500 70 lb. Capacity Gas Fryer allows you to consistently cook great tasting fried foods while maximizing productivity. Easily adjust temperature with the snap action thermostat (200° to 400°F).
Safety features protect operator with built-in flue deflector and a Hi-Limit-Shut-Off-Protector to safely shut off gas combination valve and standing pilot.
The LG500 includes twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
Click here for Product Specification Sheet (PDF)
- Stainless steel fry tank, 65-70 lb.
- Large cold zone area.
- 11⁄4" full port ball type drain valve.
- Stainless steel reinforced door.
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides
- Door liner for added stability.
- Set of four nickel plated adjustable legs.
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles.
- 150,000 BTU’s/hr. input.
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control
adjusts from 200° to 400°F with standing pilot.
- Millivolt System - Requires no electric hook-up.
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve
and standing pilot.
- Built in flue deflector.
- Nickel plated tube rack.
- Earth magnet to secure closed door.
- Easily removable stainless steel basket hanger for
- Vulcan-Hart (Vulcan) warrants the LG Series gas fryer
to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a
period of 1 year from the date of original installation.
- Stainless steel fry tank has a five (5) year limited tank
warranty. If during the first year only, the tank is found
to have a leak and is verified by an authorized service
agency, the entire LG Series fryer will be replaced.