TurboChef WS™ Waterless Steamer
The Turbochef WS Waterless Steamer uses the natural water in food and dishes to steam food internally without the need for a water line, drain, or filtration system.
Utilizing TurboChef's patented technology to rapidly cook food without compromising quality, the WS features marine-grade stainless construction to excel in high-steam and saline environments.
Easy to operate with pre-programmed steam settings and storage of up to 256 unique recipe settings, the WS perfectly steams vegetables, meats, seafood, and more, while saving over 150,000 gallons of water per year.
- Waterless Steamer
- Rapid Cook
- Top-launched microwave system
- External air filtration
- Cartridge style cavity filter
- LED timer, smart menu system
- Single or dual-temperature
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Smart voltage sensor technology
- Cool to touch exterior
- 4" adjustable legs
- Stainless steel exterior, door, and interior
- (2) trigger sprayers
- (2) solid aluminum pans
- (1) aluminum paddle, oven cleaner, oven guard & standard rack
- 3.2 kW
- cULus, CE, ANSI, TUV
The WS™ rapidly cooks and steams without an external water line.
Click here for Product Specification Sheet (PDF)
|(1 lb.) Steamed Shellfish, Clams, or Mussels:
||1 minute 35 seconds
|(1 lb.) Alaskan King Crab:
|(1 lb.) Steamed Mixed, Fresh Vegetables:
|(1.5 lb.) Lobster
||3 minutes 40 seconds
|(2 cups) Long-grain Rice